Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Okay... I've been reading a LOT and not writing about it :(

Yep, I've been slacking. Or rather, I've been dithering. Or maybe I've been procrastinating.

I love to read (duh), but sometimes, I'm devouring books to escape and I'm not taking the time to reflect on them as I should--to describe what they mean to me, how they changed me, reinforced me, repelled me or just made me feel happy. 

But, in the interest of disclosure and hopeful revisiting of what I've been reading, here's the run-down:

Audiobooks
Aloha From Hell
Casual Vacancy
Good Omens

Young Adult
Nobody
Inside Out
Outside In
Scorpio Races
Fat Angie

NonFiction
Weird Life
Various Gardening Books

Fiction
The Death of Bees
The new Flavia de Luce book

I'll try to write how I felt about these stories at a later date... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment