Monday, December 10, 2012

Now Listening: Ghost Story -- Jim Butcher

Ghost Story by Jim Butcher is part of the Harry Dresden series.

If you haven't read any of the other Dresden books, then there are a lot of spoilers for you if you skip and read/listen to this one.

So far, I'm enjoying the audio production. I think Dresden's a character that you'll either love or hate. He's sarcastic, mouths- off to things that are bigger and scarier than him and he's one tough Wizard. A lot of backstory for Dresden gets filled in and I'm enjoying the details (since I've read allll the other books.)

Overall, it's not a bad way to spend my commute to work... it's a good escape. But really, don't pick it up if you haven't read the others: it won't make a lick of sense to you unless you know the characters already.

No comments:

Post a Comment